In this video we show how to create a Qt Application using QML & Qt Quick & Felgo with the Qt Quick Designer of Qt Creator. You app will run on mobile, Desktop and embedded, powered by Felgo and Qt.
This feature was added in Felgo 2.12.1 here: https://felgo.com/updates/release-2-12-1-visual-editor-qt-quick-designer-improvements
This tutorial video covers:
– How to create a new Felgo Application with Qt Creator
– A short overview of the Qt Quick Designer and how to enable side-by-side editing.
– Using the designer to add Felgo Components via Drag’n’Drop.
– How to layout your items using anchoring.
– Creating a cross-platform Felgo Application with a native-styled main navigation.
– Binding properties of a control to the property value of another item.
– Testing the look & feel of your app on Desktop by switching between themes.
Felgo is a cross-platform development tool for making mobile apps and games. You can create your app or game for Android and iOS in just a few days, all from a single codebase!
The Felgo SDK has been ranked higher than Unity, Corona, Cocos 2D, Xamarin, PhoneGap and more for ease-of-use, customer satisfaction and time savings!
Get Felgo Now and Make Your Own Mobile App or Game in a Few Days!