Ekaterina Alexandrova | 02/20/2021
D-Link has unveiled its new DCS-8325LH full HD cloud wireless camera with AI support.
The camera is designed for round-the-clock remote audio and video monitoring in home and office video surveillance systems.
DCS-8325LH features Intelligent Video Analysis (IVA) to reduce false alerts and Human Body Recognition to ignore movement
- High degree of image detail: 1080p up to 30fps.
- Wide Viewing Angle: Horizontal 126 °, Diagonal 151 °.
- 24-hour video surveillance in low light conditions: infrared illumination up to 5 m.
- Notifications about events in the surveillance area: movement in a specified area (window, doorway), crossing a set line, entering or exiting a surveillance area, etc.
- Remote communication capability: built-in microphone and speaker.
- Strong wireless security: Supports the latest Wi-Fi security standard WPA3.
- Mydlink mobile app: remote configuration, management and monitoring.
- Local or remote video storage: record events to the cloud or to a microSD card with a capacity of up to 256 GB.
The DCS-8325LH can be installed on a horizontal surface or fixed to a wall or ceiling using the included mounting kit. The camera is equipped with a rotary
The camera is configured and controlled using the free mydlink mobile app for iOS and Android. Key features of the application:
- receiving images from one or several cameras,
- saving video clips / still frames and remote viewing of saved materials,
- Configuring motion detection and sound detection thresholds,
- creating schedules for the operation of motion and sound detectors,
- activation of the privacy mode,
- setting up emergency telephone buttons,
- filter by events,
- quick search for video in the archive,
- simplified setup procedure using QR code.
DCS-8325LH complies with the ONVIF network video interoperability standard and can be used in video surveillance systems using equipment from various manufacturers.
The camera has a suggested retail price of $ 109.
D-Link IP Cameras Artificial Intelligence AI