Bandai Namco Entertainment and Studio Tarsier have revealed details of the European Day One Edition and TV Edition of the action-adventure Little Nightmares II, as well as a bonus for pre-ordering the game.
The Day One Edition includes:
- Access to the secret nome room: follow the nomes to find a special puzzle and unlock the nome hat as a reward for completing it;
- Digital Mini Soundtrack: A selection of five tracks from the Little Nightmares II soundtrack, written by Tobias Lilja.
“Televisions are spreading evil transmissions from the Signal Tower, but can Mono and Six use their power? Find out with this collector’s edition of Little Nightmares II “, – wrote Bandai Namco Entertainment. The TV Edition includes:
- a copy of the game on the appropriate media for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One or Nintendo Switch, or a digital code for Steam (PC);
- collection box in the form of an old TV;
- highly detailed diorama with Mono and Six;
- full soundtrack of the game on disk and code to download its digital copy;
- 56-page artbook with sketches and drawings by the Tarsier Studios art team;
Also TV Edition contains digital content:
- access to the secret room of nomes;
- digital artbook;
- desktop wallpapers and avatars;
- dynamic theme (PlayStation 4 only).
Digital content can only be uploaded on the official website after registering an account.
If you pre-order any of the Little Nightmares II editions, you will receive a free Mokujin Mask from the Tekken series of fighting games.
Little Nightmares II goes on sale February 11, 2021 on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. The PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X and S versions will come out later.
If you notice an error, select it with the mouse and press CTRL + ENTER.