In the wake of the leaks, Oppo has officially unveiled the Reno5 4G in Vietnam, following the Chinese 5G models. The phone is equipped with a 6.4-inch AMOLED screen (91.7% of the front face area) and with a refresh rate of 90 Hz (touch sensor frequency of 180 Hz), 44-megapixel perforation for the front camera and a sub-screen fingerprint sensor.
At the heart of the solution is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor, paired with 8GB of LPDD4 RAM and 128GB of UFS 2.1 storage. At the back is a quad camera with a 64-megapixel main sensor, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle, a 2-megapixel macromodule and a 2-megapixel monochrome sensor.
In the presence of a 4310 mAh battery with support for high-speed discharge at 50 W (100% in 48 minutes), but a 65 W Super VOOC power adapter is included. The device is running Android 11 with the shell ColorOS 11.1.
Oppo Reno5 4G specifications look like this:
- 6.4-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels, 20: 9) AMOLED display, 90 Hz, 430 nits (standard) or 600 nits (maximum) brightness, 100% sRGB coverage and Corning Gorilla Glass 3;
- 8nm Snapdragon 720G SoC (2 powerful Kryo 465 Cortex-A76 @ 2.3 GHz + 6 Kryo 465 Cortex-A55 @ 1.8 GHz) with Adreno 618 graphics;
- 8 GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128 GB UFS 2.1 storage, microSD card support;
- Android 11 with ColorOS 11
- support for two SIM cards (nano + nano + microSD);
- main camera: 64-megapixel module with f / 1.7 aperture, EIS, LED flash; ultra-wide-angle 8-megapixel module with f / 2.2 aperture; 2-megapixel macromodule and 2-megapixel monochrome module with f / 2.4 aperture;
- 44MP front camera with f / 2.2 aperture;
- sub-screen fingerprint sensor;
- 3.5mm audio jack;
- dimensions: 159.1 × 73.3 × 7.7 mm with a weight of 171 grams;
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou, USB-C;
- 4310 mAh battery with support for high-speed 50-W charging.
The Oppo Reno5 is available in Gradient Silver and Black for VND 8.69 million ($ 377) and is now available to order in Vietnam. It is expected to appear in other markets soon, including Russia. Let’s remind: earlier there were models Reno5 5G and Reno5 Pro 5G, equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor and MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ respectively. The Reno5 Pro + 5G smartphone with Snapdragon 865 chip was also presented. All of them support fifth generation cellular communication.
If you notice an error, select it with the mouse and press CTRL + ENTER.