Reef Entertainment and studio Teyon have announced Terminator: Resistance Enhanced shooter for PlayStation 5. The game will be released on March 26, 2021. Terminator: Resistance for PlayStation 4 owners will receive a free upgrade to an enhanced version.
Terminator: Resistance Enhanced is an improved version of the 2019 shooter that was announced only for the PlayStation 5. It includes balance and difficulty fixes coming to PC, as well as a new “Infiltrator Mode” in which users can take the role of the terminator of the series T-800 and strike at the resistance forces.
In Terminator: Resistance Enhanced, you will plunge into battle with Jacob Rivers and once again plunge into his story of becoming a hero of resistance. The developer promises on the PlayStation 5:
- scalable (non-native) 4K resolution at crisp 60 frames per second;
- increased texture resolution;
- increased number of polygons;
- improved lighting, dynamic shadows and post-processing effects (anti-aliasing, blurring, etc.);
- more detailed particle effects;
- downloads four times faster;
- Supports DualSense controller features, including adaptive weapon triggers and a lightbar color change to reflect the hero’s health.
Terminator: Resistance Enhanced for PlayStation 5 will be sold in two editions: Standard and Collector’s Edition. The latter includes a steelbook, Dark Horse’s Day Zero comic, and four character cards.
Additionally, Reef Entertainment and Teyon have announced plans to release a paid story expansion in the summer of 2021 on PlayStation 5 and PC.
The original Terminator: Resistance was released on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One in November 2019.
If you notice an error, select it with the mouse and press CTRL + ENTER.