Apple has banned Epic Games from releasing updates to projects on macOS. This means that the Fortnite: Save the World story campaign has lost support and will soon be unavailable to Apple players.
“Apple bans Epic from signing games and patches for distribution on the Mac, making it impossible for us to develop and offer Fortnite: Save the World on the platform– said Epic Games. – In particular, the upcoming release of version 14.20 will cause bugs for players on version 13.40, which will lead to a very bad game experience “…
As of Wednesday, September 23rd, Save the World on macOS. In this regard, Epic Games will refund money for bundles and V-Bucks for Story Mode to those who bought and played them on the Apple stationary platform between September 17, 2019 and September 17, 2020. “No action is required on your part to receive a refund and you will keep all previously purchased V-Bucks and items in your account.”– said Epic Games.
At the same time, the “Battle Royale” will work for now, as no major updates for the mode are planned in the near future. Fortnite: Save the World will remain available on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
If you notice an error, select it with the mouse and press CTRL + ENTER.