The social network Twitter posted a message from a user who claims to have confidential technology information from Intel. In support of his words, he provided a link to the cloud service, where the folder with some of this data is located. At the same time, according to the user, the total amount of “leaked” information is 20 GB.
According to the source, this data was provided to him by an anonymous hacker, who in turn obtained it by hacking the Intel server. They contain information that has not been previously published anywhere and is marked as confidential. For obvious reasons, we will not provide direct links to the leak.
The author of these lines did not check the contents of the folder, but several sources at once confirmed its existence. At the same time, many of the documents it contains coincide with the file names indicated by the tweet author. In addition, the source of the leak said that this is only part of the data he has and that he will publish the rest later.
The folder contains the following information:
- Intel Management Engine data;
- Intel Consumer Electronics Firmware Development Kit data;
- Technical data and information about Kaby Lake processors;
- Various company roadmaps and other documents;
- Information about the Rocket Lake S processors;
- Diagrams, documents, tools and software for the Tiger Lake platform;
- Various debugging tools as well as development tools;
- Binaries for Intel camera drivers, which she made for SpaceX;
- Descriptions of various platforms, including HDL codes;
- Trace Hub files for debugging systems based on Intel processors;
- Elkhart Lake platform reference and code examples for it;
- Various documents about Xeon series processors;
- Debug BIOS versions for various platforms;
- Bootguard SDK;
- Snowridge / Snowfish process simulator;
- Various schemes;
- Intel marketing materials and more.
The source also indicates that a password may be set on some files. In his words, he himself did not install it, but received it in this form. Also, according to the source, the password for encrypted folders is “Intel123” or “intel123”.
If you notice an error, select it with the mouse and press CTRL + ENTER.