Sony Interactive Entertainment has announced official prices for PlayStation 5 games and accessories in Russia. They turned out to be lower than we had previously assumed. At the start of sales, exclusive PlayStation 5 from Sony Interactive Entertainment Worldwide Studios will cost from 4299 to 5499 rubles.
As you already know, on the day of the launch of the PlayStation 5, the publisher will release several games. Previously, their cost was not said, but now the Russian division has clarified the price:
- Astro’s Playroom (Japan Studio) – preinstalled on PS5;
- Demon’s Souls (Bluepoint Games / Japan Studio) – 5499 rubles;
- Destruction AllStars (Lucid Games / XDEV) – 5499 rubles;
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales (Insomniac Games) – 4299 rubles;
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales Ultimate Edition (Insomniac Games) – 5499 rubles;
- Sackboy A Big Adventure (Sumo Digital / XDEV) – 4,999 rubles.
Also, not only Western, but also Russian prices were announced for accessories that will be released simultaneously with the PlayStation 5:
- wireless controller DualSense – 5799 rubles;
- PULSE 3D headset with 3D sound support and two noise-canceling microphones – 8,299 rubles;
- HD camera with two 1080p lenses, designed to record gamers and their epic gaming moments – 4,999 rubles;
- Media Remote (control panel) for easy navigation through movies and streaming services – 2,499 rubles;
- charging station for convenient charging of two wireless DualSense gamepads – 2499 rubles.
The PlayStation 5 will go on sale November 19.
If you notice an error, select it with the mouse and press CTRL + ENTER.