Bloober Team has released Update 1.1 for the horror film The Medium, which offers performance improvements across the board, as well as ray tracing optimizations and more. The new patch is available on Steam and fixes several reported bugs, including graphics card loading issues that players complained about after last month’s update.
Here are the full official patch 1.1 notes:
- optimized performance throughout the game;
- fixed gameplay errors in various locations;
- eliminated known causes of the game crash;
- Fixed bugs in the game reported by the community;
- fixed graphical errors throughout the game;
- improvements in camera work and settings;
- fixed scene lighting in different locations;
- fixed crashes when loading saves;
- improved interaction with in-game events and characters throughout the game;
- optimization of ray tracing throughout the game;
- sound fixes.
Also a few days ago, the Bloober Team released a trailer with a selection of praise from the press. The developers reported that The Medium has become their most talked about game. “We have always considered the game to be something unique, outstanding, going against the tide. But the responses we received exceeded all our expectations. We are happy and at the same time confused “, – they wrote.
However, Denis Shchennikov in our review was not so supportive. While he paid tribute to the team’s boldness, storytelling, atmospheric world, and detailed environments, the flaws forced him to score a 7 out of 10. In his opinion, the potentially interesting idea of two worlds hinders the game rather than complements it; the gameplay quickly gets boring, and the story ends abruptly.
The Medium is available on PC, Xbox Series X and S, including Xbox Game Pass subscribers.
If you notice an error, select it with the mouse and press CTRL + ENTER.