What you need to know about the latest time-limited questline.
Fortnite’s Legendary Quests are a timed-limited series of challenges.
During Chapter 2 Season 7, these come in and out of rotation on a weekly basis.
Completing these steps offers a good amount of XP – making them well worth the effort to complete before the next set arrives.
This page explains this week’s Legendary Quests, when the next Legendary Quest goes live, and a look at previous Legendary Quests, if you were curious as to what you missed.
On this page:
Fortnite Legendary Quest explained, and this week’s Legendary Quest steps explained
The currently active Legendary Quest steps are as follows:
Legendary Quests Week 3 (June 23rd to June 30th)
- Get Sloane’s orders from a Payphone (1 total)
- Converse with Sunny, Joey, or Beach Brutus (1 total)
- Place welcome signs in Pleasant Park and Lazy Lake (4 total)
- Place Boomboxes in Believer Beach (2 total)
- Place alien light communication devices on mountain tops (2 total)
- Collect cat food (2 total)
Remember, once they go live, you only have a week to complete the above steps before they are removed from the game.
Fortnite Legendary Quest reset time: When does the next Legendary Quest go live?
Each Quest chain is time-limited. This means you need to complete the latest set of steps before the timer expires, when a new Quest is introduced.
New Legendary Quests go live on Wednesdays at the following times:
- UK: 3pm (BST)
- Europe: 4pm (CEST)
- East Coast US: 10am (EDT)
- West Coast US: 7am (PDT)
If you have yet to complete the previous week’s Legendary Quests, there will be a countdown timer to when they expire – and the next step unlock:
Note these are different to when other things go live in Fortnite – from other challenges to new Alien Artefacts.
The alien invasion of Fortnite continues with the arrival of mothership abducting, UFOs, Alien Artefacts, Cosmic Chests and ray guns.
There are new Epic Challenges for you to complete, including finding spray cans and graffiti.
Elsewhere, there are time-limited Legendary Quests starting every Wednesday, with the latest steps including finding Sunny, Joey and Beach Brutus locations, Welcome signs and Boomboxes.
What were the previous Legendary Quests in Fortnite?
As mentioned above, each set of weekly Legendary Quests will expire when the new set arrives. Below is what were previously available in Season 7. To clarify – these quests are no longer in the game, and are not required to have been completed for the latest set to be accessible.
Legendary Quests Week 1 (June 9th to June 16th)
- Converse with Sunny, Abstrkt, Dreamflower, Riot, or Bushranger (3 required)
- Collect Stone from The Aftermath (100 required)
- Collect different IO tech weapons (3 total)
- Interact with Bunker Jonesy’s conspiracy board (1 total)
- Place rubber ducks in Retail Row, Pleasant Park, and Believer Beach (3 total)
Legendary Quests Week 2 (June 16th to June 23rd)
- Interact with a dead drop in Weeping Woods (1 total)
- Step onto a body scanner (1 total)
- Converse with Rick Sanchez, Rook, Marigold, Maven or Special Forces (3 total)
- Deal damage with IO tech weapons (200 total)
- Damage an IO guard (1 total)
If you’d like to learn more about Fortnite Season 7, then check out our pages on the Battle Pass, alien artefacts, cosmic chests and IO Tech weapons.